Monday, June 28, 2010

Beauty Bot Photo Shoot!


Hello Beauty Bots!

It's been a while, I know...things have been hectic lately. I have been "in the lab" so to speak, working on some new initiatives for the blog. I am excited to get them started and I hope you will enjoy it as well.

So I needed some photos taken for my soon to come make-up artistry site. I was very apprehensive to take the photos...I mean - I am not a model! Through a Facebook friend, I was introduced to the amazing Kathy Sawczuk from Hamilton. Her work was amazing and thought she would be perfect for my little adventure. What an adventure it was...Kathy did not disappoint!

I am definitely used to being behind the scenes during photo shoots, but it was a nice change to be the centre of attention!

Thanks to my little sister Micheline who helped out!

I hope you enjoy the pics...some of them are a little "fiery"...you'll see!


xoxo
Keshy

PS - Click here to check out
Kathy's site! Her work is phenomenal.

Make-up: Keshy
Eyes: Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer, MAC Shadow in Honey Lust, MAC Kohl Liner
Cheeks: Cargo Cosmetics Lyon (Rose), MAC Mineralize Satin Finish in Gold Deposit
Lips: Lise Watier in Grenadine

Wardrobe:
White Fitted Dress - Bebe by Kim Kardashian
Purple T-Shirt Dress - Urban Outfitters
Grey Blazer - Costa Blanca
Black Blazer - H&M
Shorts - H&M
Tan Heels - Steve Madden














No comments:

Post a Comment