Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kesh Fave: My Ultimate Black Liner...


I have been asked by quite a few people lately about what eyeliner I have been using. Well, let me tell you that a couple months ago...I, like many others, ran into the MAC Pro on Queen St. in excitement for the launch of the STYLE BLACK line. During my adventures there, I uncovered my most treasured item in the line - the PENULTIMATE EYELINER. It actually looks pretty similar to those felt markers you used to beg your teacher to use in kindergarten! Or the markers you would use on the plastic sheets for overhead projectors? (Do these even still exist?!?)

I was truly impressed with this product. I have had it for a couple months now and it has not faded...and the best part is - it's still sharp (felt tip point = no need to get caught with a dull pencil and no sharpener)!

Are you apprehensive about putting on eyeliner? Does your line end up being crooked regardless of how much you concentrate to have a steady hand? Do you yearn for the crisp and dark line that never seems to happen with a pencil? Then this is the eyeliner for you! I feel that it can make even an amateur make a greatly lined eye. I believe this liner retails for about $20CAD.

So many of my friends have now picked this up and it has quickly become a favourite. This eyeliner also helps you perfect the "winged eyeliner" look. Trust me - you'll love it.

The only downfall I would say is that this is obviously not a good tool for makeup artists - not very hygenic! I will stick to my coal liners and gel mini-pots for work!

My only hope is that MAC continues this product or one like it in its core line! I mean - it has become a major part of my personal makeup bag!

xoxo
Kesh

PS - who knew you could write this much about black eyeliner!

2 comments:

  1. well i'm sold! next trip to the mall i'm picking up this bad boy...so based on my stats that should be within the next 24 hrs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a must! You will love it! Let me know.
    xo
    Keshy

    ReplyDelete