Monday, December 7, 2009

Lucian Matis: Sample Sale!


Lucian Matis, one of my favourite Canadian designers is extending his sample sale - but only until tomorrow. I was so excited and wanted to get the news out to you! This is perfect for holiday shopping - amazing items at amazing prices.

Tuesday, Dec 8, 5 - 9pm
Address: 300 Campbell Ave. Suite 101, Buzz 201, Toronto, Ontario
www.lucianmatis.com

Here are some pics I took of Lucian Matis' 2010 Spring/Summer Collection at LG Fashion Week:





His designs are unique and the accessories in this show were truly statement pieces. I have been dying to wear one of the jeweled headpieces with the bowtie on the side...now I just need the perfect venue to rock it! I know I will be at the sale tomorrow...I am in search of a beautiful little black dress for an upcoming holiday party...but definitely a stand-out dress. I will keep you posted on my finds!

Go support Lucian!
xoxo
Kesh

No comments:

Post a Comment