Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear Montreal, I love you more than rainbows!


After spending the last few days in Montreal for work - I have become inspired all over again. With the blend of rich culture, history, fashion, great people and most importantly, phenemonal food...I just had to blog about it. I feel renewed and ready to take on the world.

So Montreal - thank you for the following:

  • your hospitality
  • poutine (To my American readers - it's fries, gravy and cheese curds)
  • smoked meat sandwich with pickles
  • unique winding staircase apartment buildings
  • Roberto's Italian Restaurant (The owner took very good care of me! Amazing food and the first time I had hand-made pasta! http://www.restaurantroberto.com/)
  • well-dressed men...umm everywhere!
  • French speaking lessons at work
  • authentic cappucinos every morning
Oh I could go on...but I'll stop! Instead enjoy my collage!

xoxo
Keshy

PS - Helmer Joseph...I love your designs and need to meet you! On my next trip - that is my mission.

2 comments:

  1. ah how I miss it. Gotta go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes most definitely! It is just amazing here...I feel refreshed. I love me a smoked meat sandwich! Haha!

    ReplyDelete