Monday, March 8, 2010

From LA to NYC to T.O. - Toronto's Very Own Reality Show!


I always wondered when Toronto would jump onto the reality show bandwagon and have our own version of The Hills. Well tonight I just found out from a friend that we do...new on the Slice Network will be our own reality tv show called: JACLIFE.
Now, you may be wondering: Who is Jack? Well, definitely not a man (which is what my first thought was)! It's actually a twenty-something named Jaclyn who owns the popular store JACFLASH on Queen Street. I have been there and love that store! Although I have no official information - I am told that the show will follow Jacyln and her friends through the trials and triumphs of running their store, their clothing line and let us not forget - the infamous party scene. There is an intro "webisode" on Slice. I put the link below - I encourage you to watch and leave some comments!

As for me, I have no idea what I think yet...too early to judge. Although, it appears to be a familiar story line (fashion, friends, parties, drama) - I am excited to see how the show turns out. We all know I am a big Toronto supporter, so I wait in anticipation as the episodes unfold...


I'm sure I will bump into the girls on the scene - so I can't wait to chat with them about it.

Until then...that is all for now!

xoxo
Keshy
Photo Credits: slice.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment