Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lucian Matis: Fall/Winter 2010 Collection Preview


Lucian Matis definitely has new inspiration for his Fall/Winter 2010 Collection. He states that this collection will be Romanian folklore inspired. It seems clear from the photograph that we can expect rich fabrics, prints and of course - stand out accessories and head pieces. Every season I wait in anticipation for Lucian's latest head piece or jewelry on the runway...always a hit in my books!

I wonder what the rest of the collection will be like...I'm thinking hemp, linen, silks and wool fabrics coupled with metal and beaded statement jewelry. I wait in anticipation...

So excited for his runway show April 1st, 2010 at 5pm in the fashion week tents!

Good luck Lucian and thanks for the photos!

xoxo
Keshy

Photo credits:
Photography: Arline Malakian
Hair/Make-up: Neil Schmidt
Model: Sarah McLean - Elmer Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment